Need some help asking a girl out

Best advice...

Ask her straight up, if she likes you she will say yes. If she doesn't she will say no. Also for a first date don't go to like just the movies, go some where were u can sit and talk... and do some fun/different like roller or ice skating...

Don't know how to roller or ice skate do you think bowling, or mini golf would work

Hah yeah both of those would be good. Go mini golfing and if she isnt good go behind her and put your hands over hers on the club. Classic! haha

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Ok my first post didn't go. If you really feel she is the one then this is important. At the end of a conversation say, "let's grab a bite to eat later" you're pulling the lawyer trick where you don't give her a chance to answer no. It shows confidence but informal. And pick a safe neutral place like a chilis or applebees. So if she wants a drink or you do its fun and informal. But most of all your pickup line shows confidence in yoself that she will say yes. If she doesn't to that, you'll know to move on. Act like you don't care if she says no anyway cuz u can't control it if she does. It's the jedi mind thinking that pulls the one in....

Ok so I haven't had a chance to ask her out so I was thinking she comes into work when I leave so I thought about taping a note to the inside of her door handle on her car. Do you guys think this would turn out ok or would it be creepy.

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Depends on what the note says, but mostly creepy lol

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived