Sonic Electronix

Need a Crash Course in wall building !!

You can start with a frame and then finish it off. Or build a regular big box and seal it with beauty panels like Eclipse said. If this is your first wall, good luck gettin' her done in 11 days. Make a build log, too.

The bold.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

We've made progress on my wall in 4 days, only have to resin the inside and get the baffles together and it'll be done (then comes the beauty work). I see no reason why he cant do it in 11 days.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I'm sure somebody coulddo it in a day if they had all the supplies and didn't have anything else on their plate... Is wicked customs trulywickedcustomz?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

2 door or 4 door? Buy some 2x4s. Make a false floor. 2 to 3 sheets of MDF. Big bottle of glue. Box of screws. Wall I helped we used L brackets to pull the sides together. It can be done in a day if you're motivated enough. A weekend could get it finished off.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

2 door or 4 door? Buy some 2x4s. Make a false floor. 2 to 3 sheets of MDF. Big bottle of glue. Box of screws. Wall I helped we used L brackets to pull the sides together. It can be done in a day if you're motivated enough. A weekend could get it finished off.

With two people that is

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'm sure somebody coulddo it in a day if they had all the supplies and didn't have anything else on their plate... Is wicked customs trulywickedcustomz?

he lives in ky i think, so no. i know john hone lives in ohio and has wicked kustomz on his truck.

With two people that is

did mine alone in a weekend or so...

Edited by sqsux

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

yes it is the same wicked Kustomz (Owned by Robert Ohman ) that John Hone works alongside . I am in southern ohio . It is a 4 door Focus . If I do it myself I have 7 days to build it with only a few hours each day and if WK does it Ill only have 1 day to help them build it

Edited by merk_master

hopeful noob