DC Sound Lab

what do you guys think?

Here's a suggestion, don't buy the equipment until you spend a decent amount of money on the electrical to back it up.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

That's what I said lol if he's wanting q level 5 he needs to put a grand into electrical upgrades

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

That's what I said lol if he's wanting q level 5 he needs to put a grand into electrical upgrades

I just don't understand why people want to have nice systems but not nice electrical. You know it takes power to make power. Do the big 3 in 1/0, Get a better alternator, get a new battery up front, one in back, and THEN buy your amps and subs. If electrical is too much, well then sorry. Like someone else said, you pay to play.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

That's why I said an xl woul be better suited for him for a first system.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

Its the same damn amp just a better sub.. Both can be ran off of the 2200 the rms of the lvl 5 is 2000w...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i understand what you're saying derrick, but if he's spending the money for a lvl 5 and an aq2200, he needs to not buy those and spend that money on the electrical, then save again to buy the subs and amp.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i understand what you're saying derrick, but if he's spending the money for a lvl 5 and an aq2200, he needs to not buy those and spend that money on the electrical, then save again to buy the subs and amp.

2 yellowtops and a stock 150~ ish alt would be more than enough to get by on a AQ2200.....

or even if he actually bought 2 kinetik 2400s, he would still be fine...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Its the same damn amp just a better sub.. Both can be ran off of the 2200 the rms of the lvl 5 is 2000w...

Yea but an xl will outperform on that power.

And exactly with those upgrades a 2200 would be fine but then down the road its gonna be a 1000 just to get more power when he could either buy the electrical first or start with an xl.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

Yea but an xl will outperform on that power.

and when he gets enough money, he can upgrade to another 2200, and run it... a XL wouldnt take that power...

and then he would have to get either another xl or a lvl 5... or he can just get a lvl 5 and run 2 2200s down the road to it..

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio