i know this is probably impossible but lets see...

So I've been dating this girl for about two years now and things were going great. however about 2 weeks ago i started noticing that we get into fights all the time...ALL THE TIME!nea.gif nothing too major but just exhausting you know? anyway it makes me not even want a relationship anymore, and i feel depressed all the time, ive even considered going to the Drs. for it. anyway i guess what im asking from you guys is, is there a best way to break up with this girl without having to stop being friends and all that? i know its near an impossible task but i thought id try and find out. any help would be great. sorry for the latenight rant....pardon.gif

So I've been dating this girl for about two years now and things were going great. however about 2 weeks ago i started noticing that we get into fights all the time...ALL THE TIME!nea.gif nothing too major but just exhausting you know? anyway it makes me not even want a relationship anymore, and i feel depressed all the time, ive even considered going to the Drs. for it. anyway i guess what im asking from you guys is, is there a best way to break up with this girl without having to stop being friends and all that? i know its near an impossible task but i thought id try and find out. any help would be great. sorry for the latenight rant....pardon.gif

If shes a civil adult you have nothing to worry about not being friends, if she goes crazy and is like zomg, screw you, never speak to me again then shes immature as hell

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Same thing happened with my girlfriend and I. Just tell her you want to try to see other people. She may be feeling about the same way. The best of luck to you

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

i dont think its so much the freak out as much as it is how much shed just stop and break down...

Well then let her know how you feel about it and talk it out, if she makes that big of a stink about some petty shit obviously you guys arn't ment to be together

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

*edit - someone just got back from transformers ^^^^ lol

2 years of dating and after 2 weeks of fighting and your ready to call it quits? try solving the problem?

well either way good luck with the whole still being friends thing lol. can try being honest talk to her about it and hopefully she won't get too emotional/crazy. my experience, being honest never really helps and they usually get emotional/crazy anyways. actually being honest usually screws me over more lol. that or try to get her to dump you haha.

Edited by irpirate

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Mann if you simply dont want to be with her .. you can shoot for the i think we should be friends move if she allows you to still be her friend.So depending on how much you fell for this person ..it would suck to loose a friend but to loose anything that puts you in a bummed place should be well worth it.

SuperBass

check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots

129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak)

http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/

comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380