i know this is probably impossible but lets see...

howd it work out for you guys? i doubt she does i mean just tonight she sent me a text saying "you sure you want to be with me forever:/ " or whatever

Still friends we txt every day.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

haha well maybe if we all pitch in ideas we can make up a master equation to all live by. and its not just two weeks of fighting. its the increase in fighting (it started after like the first 8 months)

Tell her how you feel about it or whats bothering you, not like theres some magical way to lie your way out some stupid shit to magically make everything better, lies=more lies, which in the end=more fighting

Edited by jojo42

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Well. We agreed that we had been fighting over everything it seemed like. So we just decided to take a break/see other people. We still txt like we did while dating and we still hang out just without really dating

2003 corvette z06

i think if it tapers out and you stay friends its just gonna cause problems with future relationships man. just talk it out and find the root of the issue. if you cant reconcile then "bret favre and pass" go your seperate ways, after some time you may meet again and be civil aquintances.

my .02

Lemme ask this, have either of you had a change in sleeping behavior or anything in the past few weeks? New job or anything of that sorts? When I started getting up earlier, I was ALWAYS grouchy as hell, never could get the sleep I need...same thing happened when me & my ex dated...

POTATO!

ya i think ill talk to her and tell her we need a break atleast for now. thanks for the help guysdrinks.gif

Glad if I could help and good luck

2003 corvette z06

Lemme ask this, have either of you had a change in sleeping behavior or anything in the past few weeks? New job or anything of that sorts? When I started getting up earlier, I was ALWAYS grouchy as hell, never could get the sleep I need...same thing happened when me & my ex dated...

no not really, i loose some sleep somtimes because i just like being by myself but thats it....usually when we get in a fight its on her end. i just get the pleasure of dealing with it