Did it break it or did it crack the screen? there has to be away to replace the glass screen though i think

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I work at a camp place as maintenance and right now I've been building a lot of sheds/pavilions. My boss came down to check out how far I was along today and to help out. Me and my boss are pretty much friends when it comes to working there. But as he was moving a 8ft 2x4 he managed to drop one end almost directly down on top of my android tablet. The tablet was atleast 6 feet away from where we were working in a "safe zone" where we put all our electronic devices and fragile things at. He was nice enough to say he was extremely sorry and he gave me $100 cash out of his own wallet. Now I am still pretty mad that it happened cause the tablet was pretty expensive but im happy he cared enough to do that. I dont know where im going with this but just felt i needed to put something up.

So he did hit it or almost hit it? If he didnt hit it, give the $100 back. If he did then give him the $100 back and make him replace that shit. Friends or not, $$$ doesnt grow on trees.

he said he almost hit the tablet soo,,, I would return the 100 and continue l ife

Oh shit, didn't even catch that.

If he didn't even hit it, stop bitching, and don't bring it to the work zone anymore.

Pretty stupid to bring an expensive tablet to a construction zone.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

he said he almost hit the tablet soo,,, I would return the 100 and continue l ife

Oh shit, didn't even catch that.

If he didn't even hit it, stop bitching, and don't bring it to the work zone anymore.

Pretty stupid to bring an expensive tablet to a construction zone.

x2^

Well we enjoy music while we work and i had it plugged into a set of portable speakers. And it was hit and the screen did break. By almost directly on top i meant that it that the board just about fell with full weight on it, if that makes since. It did in my head when i wrote it. sorry for any confusion. And im not trying to bitch or anything.

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3: