Sonic Electronix

Mid 40´s if you are a good builder, low 40´s if you are ok, below 40´s if you are a noob or you got a SPL box design from Elite designs inc :trippy:

:lol: i got a pos box had two hypnotic an two rf1500bd and got 139 so yea maybe a mid 40 u should meter it tho

Upload the picture on imageshack.us and post the link here where it says "insert image" on the tool bar...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Mid 40´s if you are a good builder, low 40´s if you are ok, below 40´s if you are a noob or you got a SPL box design from Elite designs inc :trippy:

i got design from elite designs. Was SPL box tuned to 18.25 and i hit 180db with single 10 :lol: :lol: :lol:

But anyway, i got same shit, a lot of flex going on but not sure about dbs. You should go to PCA show on july 10th if you live close by. Hopefully i'll get a decent score with 2 sundown sa10. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Went to JL dealer nearby today and their rta mike wasn't working right and they were going to charge me anyway to meter it half a$$ so I will wait. The installer gave me a good estimate of what DB area I was in

Edited by justcop