covered up a old tattoo for my dad! never thought i would do that!

My dad has been wanting to fix up old tattoos that he did when he was 15 with indian ink and needle. It feels good covering up stuff he has regretted for years and doing nice ones for him. Well it said dave but now I covered it up. Completely free hand I think it turned out pretty good for not have a direction with shading and just going with it as I went lemme know what ya think!

IMG_20110629_215829.jpg

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

no before and after??

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

That's a nice tatt, shading looks like it was placed in the right places. But you can see the original tatt right in the middle.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I think it looks good. It almost looks like it coming off the skin 3d like.

no before and after??

The one thing I wished I did was get a before. You can still kind of see it going across the cross. He has like 5 more to get covered up this week ill definatly get before pictures and post the work in this thread

aaaa.png

That's a nice tatt, shading looks like it was placed in the right places. But you can see the original tatt right in the middle.

Yeah we are thinking of doing a color in it or something to further cover it up. just got a little late so we stopped at that

aaaa.png

Yeah we are thinking of doing a color in it or something to further cover it up. just got a little late so we stopped at that

Yeah that would help, but it definitely looks good how it looks good how it is though. People in the streets might not notice it too much.

I think those of us that did notice is was because we knew it was a cover up and because we knew what was being covered so that kind of made the original tatt easier to find.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yeah that would help, but it definitely looks good how it looks good how it is though. People in the streets might not notice it too much.

I think those of us that did notice is was because we knew it was a cover up and because we knew what was being covered so that kind of made the original tatt easier to find.

True. And I don't think people will get close enough and stare long enough to notice lol its hard covering up them indian ink scarred tattoos lol it takes a little time to cover that stuff up

aaaa.png