looks fun but incredibly dangerous. don't think id do it

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

that looks way fun. i saw a video of a guy skiing down a mountain and caused an avalanche, so he's skiing ahead of this avalanche and basically base jumps off the edge of the mountain and parachutes away. looked pretty awesome, but this looks more fun. a longer ride, that's for sure

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From skittles to speedflying.

Much bumping makes strange mindmoves.

lol too much sugar and bass, you think?

i just showed the GF these videos. she has never skied or snowboarded but said we have to do speed riding now. said she was fully willing to learn and put all the time in to get good, knowing that flying would be in our future. she is fucking amazing lol.

My familiy have an orthopedic handcraftshop, and i tell you we respect and honour our customers.

That is pros sport or privat with enough money and time to train this skittles, skiing and flying in one, that need years and a lot of training.

If your girl a sportcrack since childtimes maby she can learn it.

Dont try to be customers of orthopedic handcraftship.

lol i hear you. i dont want to lose an arm or leg. we are young still so i think it's possible to get to the point where we could do it. to that level? probably not. but to be able to go down a less extreme mountain and fly a little? i think so. maybe a 10-15 year goal? hopefully i wont have to call up your family. but im sure you would hook me up with a discount right? :drinks:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

That crazy they are hauling ass. The ground rush on the pov cameras is sicc. You couldn't do it on a snowboard cause of the saddle you are sitting in but if you can ski that would be bad ass. Wonder where they do that in the states or if you have to go to Switzerland hahaha that would be cool just to go there hahhahahaa. I would like to see someone landing. Wonder if they just get close to the ground and release the canopy or do they land with it still attached?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

That crazy they are hauling ass. The ground rush on the pov cameras is sicc. You couldn't do it on a snowboard cause of the saddle you are sitting in but if you can ski that would be bad ass. Wonder where they do that in the states or if you have to go to Switzerland hahaha that would be cool just to go there hahhahahaa. I would like to see someone landing. Wonder if they just get close to the ground and release the canopy or do they land with it still attached?

i know, i would have to take up skiing again.

they only do it in europe.

they touch the ground constantly during their run. i saw one where they ski pretty normal until they go off a cliff. but they land again and ski to another cliff.

im sure they dont release the canopy, cause then it would fly off and you would have to chase it lol. im guessing you get to a flat spot and turn hard. takes away momentum and the canopy collapses.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.