Finnaly Somthing Good Happens

actually her insurance wouldnt have gone thru the roof....400 dollars in damage isnt shit. I agree with these guys but sometimes having an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other is tough. I would have gotten my car fixed and i agree with bibby. If you cant see it and your car is getting repainted anyway, then why the hell not cut her loose? Its gonna come back to haunt you bro....

i feel you on having $400 loose dolla's though, its hard not to buy something. You should have AT LEAST gone and spent a bill or two of that loot on a professional buff-job for the car (and the spot in particular) so it wouldnt make you look so bad. THEN blow the rest on hookers and beer :D Got to make an effort, even a small one on the car....IMHO

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

yah last spring some n00b 16 year old girldriver mess up my whole back bumper

naturaly i got a quote from the local body shop and they wanted 900, so i sent in that quote and got a check

then i had a bright idea to check the big boy at the chevy dealer ship, they got me used bumper and they repainted, did it all for 500

BUT i bought new tires with that money, lol not a xbox.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

This thread went to shit quick. Why does every one feel they need to push off there false sins of morels of on every body else. If the cars paid off then he can do what ever he wants with the $. BUT if he does not fix it and gets in another wreck the $400 will be deducted from the value of the damage. and if the fucked up inshurense company finds the reason of damage or injury to passengers was because of not repairing your vehicle your fucked.

the reason the repairs were so high is because the foam in your bumper must be replaced. You might want to look into repairing this so you don't open your self up to other issue later on down the road.

i feel you on having $400 loose dolla's though, its hard not to buy something. You should have AT LEAST gone and spent a bill or two of that loot on a professional buff-job for the car (and the spot in particular) so it wouldnt make you look so bad. THEN blow the rest on hookers and beer :D Got to make an effort, even a small one on the car....IMHO

I would have to agree with both of these statements. Hookers and beer are always fun :D

well i cant say he did something wrong, because i had a car back in the day that i paid cash for off the dealers lot , and 3 days later got bumped at a red light, went thru the other persons car ins. got 3 quotes and to replace the bumper and the foam was like 1400 dollars, well i only gave 4k for the car, and the only thing that was honestly wrong with the bumper wasnt paint or damaged foam it was the side of the bumper that came over onto the sides poped off the clips, i got my check cashed it and then i reattached the clips to the bumper and all was as good as new, too that money and went to missippi for the weekend and came home 700 ahead of the game....and never felt bad one day about doing so

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

kk so im not the only one. I dont feel bad at all. Shes lucky i didnt complain about my exhaust hitting the bumper. It could have been alot more. I only paid 3300$ for my car.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I have to say being a good samaritan is a very good thing, if the damage is that minor I would have let it go because one time in the winter it was icey I went to pull out and almost got side swipped so I backed up and didnt realize that this guy had backed up to my bumper and hit him, I got out the guy looked at his bumper (I put a mark in it) and it mashed my bumper back up in and he just said not to worry about it which made me feel really good lol. Since that happened I decided that I would let someone off because if that guy would have called the cops and had an accident report filed, my insurance would have went up, I would have been grounded, and I would have probably lost my license

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

:lol: im a good samaritan almost every day , like during rush hour ill let that sad person out into the mess thats been siting there waiting for 10 minutes, thats about as far as my samaritan stat goes these days since ive been butt raped too many times without as much as a reach around when they were done..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thats seriously shady. imho, you should give the money back. that was completely fucked up. if anything, you shouldve gone through insurance and not have it taken out of the womans pocket. thats almost as bad as breaking into a car, and stealing her system (which some people can relate to on here). thats stealing in my book ESPECIALLY since you didnt even fix the damage.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well i can see everyones point, And everyone makes a good point. But in my mind she had 2 options.....

1. Go through ICBC pay a 400$ deductible plus insurance will raise by 10% because she doesnt have 10 years safe driving.

2. Pay me 400$ and i will forget the hole thing.

Wich would you choose ????

Plus In my community its everyone for themselves. If you become all buddy buddy with everyone. You will end up gettin bit in the ass. GARUNTEED.

Edited by civichatch

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire