Rims 26 and up?

I have 24s on my yukon right now and they drive great. But everyone thinks there 22s. I was think about upping them to 26s, even had a dream I had some 28s :) my question is are 26s good for daily drive? Im not looking to lift it too put thicker tires on just some 305/30( I think thats the size). my streets are not the nicest but my 24s have never had a problem

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on where you live, if you live by a bunch of pot holes, i would just stick to the 24's in my opinion.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

if people think they are 22s you either have fat tires on them or massive wheel gap....what size tires do you have? 26s are nice until you have to replace tires

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

with the 26s you would be able to run that 30 series tire, they IMO are perfect size to give it that "that sht looks clean" look. if you want "HOLY SHT THATS SICK" then the 28s would be better

gas sucks either way, you would have to do your normal driving with rims tactics to watch them pot holes here and there

i say go for it!

Archived