Electrical for 7k?

i have a 200a alt, and on 7k... and no, thats not enough..

2 300s or so, and a few D3100s will help

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Any people suggesting electrical setups ever even ran 7,000 watts?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What i was thinking was another 220 amp alt and a couple xs 3100 batteries (keeping my kinetiks). That not enough?

another alt would be fine as long as you have room for it.. and i would stick with one brand of batteries.. it would look funny if you had kinetiks mixed with xspowers.. just my opinion.. :shrug:

Yeah id like to do same batteries but im doing anything to save money lol

i know a guy thats running one 300amp iraggi with 12 xspower 16v batts.. hes running 10k rms just fine..steady 17.5-18v. Pretty good for one alt.

yeah it sounds like it lol

Try it and tell me how it works. I'm planning on running 2 crescendo bc3500 amps at .5 each with 2 mechman 270 amp Alts with a xsd3400 under the hood and a XS d3100 in the back

x2, but im going with 1 more d3100. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Try it and tell me how it works. I'm planning on running 2 crescendo bc3500 amps at .5 each with 2 mechman 270 amp Alts with a xsd3400 under the hood and a XS d3100 in the back

x2, but im going with 1 more d3100. lol

it might be a little bit lol

i know a guy thats running one 300amp iraggi with 12 xspower 16v batts.. hes running 10k rms just fine..steady 17.5-18v. Pretty good for one alt.

Seems to be a PRETTY convenient and common response...I know someone/My friend/I've seen...

TRANSLATION:

"No, I have never ran an electrical setup this demanding before."

Is that power clamped? Rise calculated? Even if power was true output, does this person have experience? Probably. Notwithstanding, single or dual alternator setup is not even a factor in question; your insecurity brought that up. My point is how many people have ever even played with a 7,000+ watt setup? I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe half..shoot, maybe even less. You yourself have decided to give advice on something you've never even done. And if I were the OP I would be wary of such advice.

OP: What alternator are you running? You want to spend as little as possible but want 7,000 watts. Those do not go together.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived