Roman Candle Baseball.......Facial!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I was the pitcher! Every year we try to come up with something else!

hahahahahha was he hurt? Dude has a week swing hahaha and did you hit him as he ran away?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

No, surprisingly it ricochets from his cheek to his hand, no burns no blood, actually went back out and did it again!

I wish they had a video of me chasing people with my 10 barrel 80 shot all taped together around a 2" tube! Then I had a 8 shot 3" mortar roman candle! I didnt shoot that bastard at anyone, but damn was it loud!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I had a Roman candle with report (exploding shots) blow up in my hand before. I was young and it was the first time I ever lit one. I held it to high up and to tight so when that shot went of it couldn't get out of the tube. Hahahhaha blew up and burnt the shit outta my hand hahahaha.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I have a friend who makes the fireworks for all the big shows! So every year I spend about $1000 on 3", 4", 5" and I got 10 6" full color mortors for our grand finale!

We went through 25- 16 shot cakes 6 6", 6 5" and 10 4" mortars for our grand finale and my parents friends house! Plus I had 10 8 shot 3" roman candles!

No one died, but my buddy who made everything came by with his 12" cannon and 2 shells for the all time booms and holy shit my ears were ringing till about mid afternoon!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring