Sonic Electronix

why do my speakers hit even if the volume is all the way down

lol i didnt expect calm reaction to that comment. good shit :good:

and you dont have to be an audio noob to be a forum noob :pardon:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

How did you gain your amp? Maxed out? How is your ground looking? Did you find a good place to ground and did you grind the paint off the area? Also is your RCA's ran by power wire?

Actually, that shouldn't make a difference.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I think if it is his speakers and not his subs it is likely whine caused by high gains either being distorted from the headunit or speaker amp, in this case likely the headunit is on loud or something whacked out to boost signal. GL

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

How did you gain your amp? Maxed out? How is your ground looking? Did you find a good place to ground and did you grind the paint off the area? Also is your RCA's ran by power wire?

Actually, that shouldn't make a difference.

Anything is possible tho.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

lol i didnt expect calm reaction to that comment. good shit :good:

and you dont have to be an audio noob to be a forum noob :pardon:

thats understandable. sorry man, the op isnt giving any info so i just saw the whole thread as a joke. its not really going anywhere... :unknw:

GeekSquad Lead Autotech

MECP Advanced Certified Installer

2016 Ford Mustang S550

Stock system for now..

Maybe I'm wrong, correct of so, but maybe the volt input sensitivity is set high on the amp? So the bass starts loud and gets louder... My bass reaches full force a few numbers on my hu after my mids and highs do.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

It could be the crossover in the sony amp. My friend had one is his car once, and one day the crossover literally jus took a shit in the amp causing the speakers to "jump" with the volume on the headunit all the way down. Try switching the filter settings over to hpf when it starts doin it and see if it stops. If it does more than likely the amp crossover took a shit. atleast that is what my friend was told when he took the amp to a local stereo shop to have it inspected.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

i had an issue like this way back when

it was the ground wire

kthanksbye

Yepp. Bad ground. Fixed several of these from people locally trying to do it themselves and not getting a good ground, or using a mile long ground wire.

Edited by 727Designs

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

• 2 weeks later...

sorry it took so long to get back at tthe replies but its a blazer with kicker cvr 12s,pioneer hu,and 1200 watt xplode amp ive rewired the whole thing and it still make the noise the rca and remote it ran under the steering wheel with the remote and the ground it from the amp to a bolt that holds the seat down ive moved the ground plenty of times and i cleaned the bold to make sure no paint was there but it still does it the noise the noise it random beating with the hu all the way down my bass it all the way up but ive tried the amp in a buddies system and it sound fine but in mine it does it my power is from the battery to the amp under the carpet so lmk if anyone knows what it could be please and thanks