• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my girlfriend wanted bass.. last year and i dont know how it got me into it. But i guess my girlfriend got me into it.. Said she knew this guy that knew everything.. Then i just jumped on it and became 20x better than him.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Peer Pressure, lol,

I had a 68 chevy pickup that came with the factory radio delete plate, so it didn't have a radio, so I had to put some tunes in it of some sort. I have been tweeking around with it every since.

So sorry to hear about your brother man, but it's a great thing that you are keeping his dream and memory alive!

I got into car audio because I like to feel my music as well as hear it. It's also something different, not many people know anything about car audio, so it's the perfect hobby for me. I love music, and I love doing something different from the crowd. It's also nice to have friends ask for advice and help when they look into sound systems. Makes me feel useful :)

this x2

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Been playing guitar and writing songs since I was 9, so always was in to music. Well had a few friends in highschool who had systems and I'm very competitive...so I started learning about it and thought i knew it all, went to the local car audio shop and figured I'd get a jl system, as they were the biggest and the best out there. (:lol:). Then I didnt have the cash for a system. Then, after a couple years out of highschool I had the chance to buy a cheap system off a buddy. Wasn't happy with it for the money I spent, so I built a box for them. LOADS better then the bp they were in...then I found this site and really got educated and hooked and have been here since.

well lets see... ive always liked cars ever since i was little i loved working on the car with my dad. and he had two ten inch subs in his car and i thought he had the best system in the world i loved just riding in the car playing rap so that it would bump and it was amazing. i had always wanted to put a good system in my car when i grew up. then i kinda faded out of it and a few weeks ago i got a demo in a target parking lot and got back into it then on youtube i discovered the man that truely inspired me steve meade :lol: honostly i spent a whole sunday watching the build of his tahoe and every video on his channel and i came here. then me and my friends started our own lil buisness building car audio systems and here i am today lovvin it and planing on doin it for as long as i can

GROUNDPOUNDERZ.jpg

up untill i was 16 i would always hear people with subs and say that is so stupid and why would you want that then my brother gave me a box with 2 subs and and an amp and i fell in love and just kept doing different stuff to them, all the shit got stolen so i got new subs first costom built box and fell in love and now i wana be THAT GUY ... but i dont play loud unless im cruising and not in residential !!! but now im in love with car audio and will never get rid of the passion for it