Ok i got a question, My girlfriend and i both go to anytime fitness (24hr franchise) and they automatically take out the 37.xx amount every month on the 21st. Well this month they took out 43.xx on the 12th 9 days early which cause my girlfriend to get an overdraft. We did a little looking and it seems they took out $53 last month instead of the $37 as well. What can we do about this. The bank wont waive the fee even though they took out the payment way to early.

First, check your contract and see if they say they can/will change rates without notice. If not, secondly, you should go to the gym and ask for an explanation. Depending on what they say, you could ask them to pay the overdraft fee. But, if there is a stipulation in the contract that says they can change dues and or payment dates without notice you are out of luck.

Edited by blade7022

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

went to gym their company wont pay the overdraft fee but they are refunding the extras they have taken out. The manage of the club is giving us the $25 over draft fee out of his own pocket.

went to gym their company wont pay the overdraft fee but they are refunding the extras they have taken out. The manage of the club is giving us the $25 over draft fee out of his own pocket.

That's cool. Maybe there are some decent people left in the world. Just make sure to keep an eye on the account. Some company I haven't purchased from in over 5 years still tries every month to take a payment from my CC account. On the 17th of each month, I get a call from Visa...yes, it's so common that THEY call me when that company tries it lol.

Wait?

What was the explanation?

He just said "sorry, i guess weve been taking too much out." wtf man.....splain this shit.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D