Poll Do Big Bass Or go fast on a Bike?

Street Bike Or Big Bass?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. redo my suburban 6 18's? or get a street bike

• redo my burban with 6 18's
    • Buy a Street Bike?

so i am torn looks like the votes are on big bass i will do what ever the votes say deadline on votes for me is friday when i ether buy subs and amps or go to the bike dealer

You came on a car audio forum. What did you expect? lol

Do you have experience on a bike? If yes, I'd say definitely get the bike.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

so i am torn looks like the votes are on big bass i will do what ever the votes say deadline on votes for me is friday when i ether buy subs and amps or go to the bike dealer

You came on a car audio forum. What did you expect? lol

Do you have experience on a bike? If yes, I'd say definitely get the bike.

there are a lot of bass heads that do bikes and a lot have voted for the bike so thats what i expect

and yes i have a lot of experience on bikes not so much on the road tho

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Bike! I'm debating on selling my system and truck and buying a cheaper vehicle to drive than my AWD 6.0l Denali with 24's or just wait til next year and buy a bike and keep my stuff I got now..

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Bike, hands down. I wouldnt buy one with intentions of going fast, that might be setting yourself up, but i go slow and adventure ride and its the best money i have EVER spent. I could sell my bike right now and buy everything and anything i need to finish my explorer...will i? HELL NO.

Wake up at 10 am on a weekday...put on your jacket, helmet and gloves. Pull the choke. Nice bright sunny day, thank god i have a day off. Push the starter button and the engine roars to life. I think ill wear my open face helmet today...Cruise out of the driveway pushing the choke back in now that shes going. Make a left turn onto the busy berkeley city street....make a slow left turn pinning the throttle and wheelie into the traffic your merging into....pop through a few gears now your doing 58mph in a 25...slow down at the light and split right down the middle of the traffic out in front of all the cars...Flip the prius that is crowding you the bird. Rip off lofting the front wheel in the air slam through 3 gears back to 58mph...

Buy a bike.

oh rustys got a bike so whats that tell ya ;)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

bass over bike, bikes are dangerous. Now get to building 8)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I say bike, only beacause u live in cali and weather is good or decent all year long. if u lived where it snows for a few months i would say bass :pardon:

Archived