Volvo xc90. The engine is actually made by ford and is used in from what i remember the land rovers ( or range rovers, which ever ford ownes/owned ). FOMOCO stamping all over it.

o that explains the problem....so u guys took the car back from the customer and replaced it

cowboys_logo.gif

Oh snap you're from San Leandro, nice! haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ford...

Fix

Or

Repair

Daily

:-)

Yeh, keep telling yourself that! :P

On topic: Stuff like that happened to my Volvo. Except it was aged (1988) and used quite a bit (bought it for $800). However, now, it runs great. Still has a problem with accelerating past a certain area, but that's it. Pretty good for an old beat up car. Kinda sad that Volvo's are going downhill in quality like that one. I guess that they wanted the Volvo of the 'future' to look more classy, and the mechanics were compromised.

Edited by GamingUnited503

F ound

O n

R oad

D ead

There's going to be bad one in every bunch. I know I pissed off the dealership I went to and they had to eat the cost of labor for 3 new guage clusters due to poor suppliers. Gauges kept doing weird stuff and I had to take a video of it to prove it to them because it wouldn't do it when I went in to show them. Tuns out the gauge cluster on a 98 malibu controls a lot of the car, lol.

Edited by Lbox88