Possible new car, what yall think.

looks cool, but im like several others, 2500 seems steep unless its one of those deals where you value it that high because you want that specific car

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally LOVE VW cars. I would see if you can talk him down a couple hundred, but I would definitely pounce on it if you can. I drive a VW :) I only wish mine was a manual because they make a bomb manual transmission. I got an automatic :( Anyways, I doubt you'll be disappointed in that VW. I'd buy it :werd_msword:

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

looks cool, but im like several others, 2500 seems steep unless its one of those deals where you value it that high because you want that specific car

I'm sure i can get a few hundred shaved off, and believe it or not this car has the least miles around me under my 3k budget.

I personally LOVE VW cars. I would see if you can talk him down a couple hundred, but I would definitely pounce on it if you can. I drive a VW :) I only wish mine was a manual because they make a bomb manual transmission. I got an automatic :( Anyways, I doubt you'll be disappointed in that VW. I'd buy it :werd_msword:

It is stick, but the linkages need to be adjusted a bit. If i do buy it i just need to figure what to do with the eclipse.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

looks good, yeah expensive wheels n suspension but when selling a vehicle you never get what those parts are worth, or mods at that.

IMO im thinking $1500-2000 at the most, its not even one single color :-/

go for it if he lets it go for cheaper

looks good, yeah expensive wheels n suspension but when selling a vehicle you never get what those parts are worth, or mods at that.

Thats true, and i think i'll uss him down. Sounds like he straight up doesn't want it anymore.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Thats true, and i think i'll uss him down. Sounds like he straight up doesn't want it anymore.

ill pay 1.2k and that's final . lol

I'd much rather have an eclipse than this car if yourthinking about getting rid of the eclipse lol :peepwall:

That is a high price for such an old car. I wouldn't pay more than 1750.

It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I flat out don't like the car, but I think that's still too much.

I don't care how you cut it. Its still an 85. The car is six years older than I am.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived