97 Civic Hatch. Sundown/AQ/Audison/Dc Power

all back or all up is going to be louder and aesthetically look better.

Thanks for the input james, This next week i will build another box and try subs and port up. Specs look ok to you though? It's 2.5ft at 32hz and 17.5in per foot.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

• 1 month later...

a lil update, I went to a local show last week and got on the termlab and took home a second place in the 30's class with a 138.6 on DJSNt's I think i love her which is 37hz i believe.

IMAG0114.jpg

Then over the weekend i deadened the passenger door which flexed like crazy, It's pretty solid now

IMAG0116.jpg

all done

IMAG0117.jpg

Should get started on the driver door this weekend, Flexes like passenger door did b4 lol I'm liking the Audio Technix so far..

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Pioneer DEH-p3100 iirc. I got it at a steal from Ao1FtW, Best HU i've had so far.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Nice build bro!

Thanks, Not leaving my Caprice in the dark much longer though as soon as I'm done with my next build in this Honda I'm going fulltime on the Chevy, Saving up for Heads, Cam, Intake Manifold and rear end, Looking to put down 500+ to the wheels so be on the lookout when she looking for prey in Compton lol

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Nice build bro!

Thanks, Not leaving my Caprice in the dark much longer though as soon as I'm done with my next build in this Honda I'm going fulltime on the Chevy, Saving up for Heads, Cam, Intake Manifold and rear end, Looking to put down 500+ to the wheels so be on the lookout when she looking for prey in Compton lol

haha, I'll be looking forward to spanking your caprice!! lol

My 383 is ready, it just doesn't have aluminum heads (it does have ported camel humps tho)

o87w1v.jpg

But I'm on the market for some aluminum heads also.

that motor looks beast, I already got all my stuff waiting to be paid, Victor Jr Mani, Performer RPM heads, Isky Cam, 850 double pumper lol. And if you do get me i got a 406 waiting to be finished up to throw in there real quick and go for another run. Haha i got backup, And NOS if needed :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Archived