He said to let him know if u can f with him ?

i wonder how pissed he would get if i showed him that my fourwheeler is louder than his car

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i wonder how pissed he would get if i showed him that my fourwheeler is louder than his car

I wonder how pissed he would get if I told him his mom is louder than his car... :peepwall:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I wonder how pissed he would get if I told him his mom is louder than his car... :peepwall:

lol burned

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

:noob::lol:

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Probably stings worse than an LRAD pointed right at you at full blast

im quite sure it sounds like being surrounded by bullhorns

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

:wtf:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I wonder if he knows how low in ohms he has wired his speakers to.... or..or... if he knows the voltage appropiate for his BADASS system? no, wait what if he has 6000 watts in that one amp i saw hidden behind that 12 in a single box.... this shit cracks me up! :yahoo:

Archived