MAJOR voltage drop wit a cap

Again, common sense says 'do research'.....or atleast it should.

Damn people, it was a SUGGESTION on how to fix the problem the right way. Yes its not cheap, yes it takes more work, no it may not be what he needs right now. But when he keeps eating through batteries because he has an 80 amp alt and his system pulls 100-120 amps. The idea to fix it is there. All Im saying.

I get your trying to help him out, we all are. But you guys dont have to be fucking pricks about it.

why should I research? I've just been told how to do what I want. All my research has been done for me.

Am I talking about you? Fuck no, Im talking about the OP.

And while your at it, research how to hide your amp wires.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn people, it was a SUGGESTION on how to fix the problem the right way. Yes its not cheap, yes it takes more work, no it may not be what he needs right now. But when he keeps eating through batteries because he has an 80 amp alt and his system pulls 100-120 amps. The idea to fix it is there. All Im saying.

I get your trying to help him out, we all are. But you guys dont have to be fucking pricks about it.

why should I research? I've just been told how to do what I want. All my research has been done for me.

WTF does my install have to do with anything?

My point is, you have just told him what he should do. Is more research really the logical thing for most people?

I have to agree with tonedeaf. You won't understand. Something tells me you are either fresh out of high school or have no experience with jobs in public service. You give people FAR too much credit.

This thread is going in circles, you will never understand where you were wrong, and even if you do, you won't admit it.

/thread.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

WTF does my install have to do with anything?

My point is, you have just told him what he should do. Is more research really the logical thing for most people?

I have to agree with tonedeaf. You won't understand. Something tells me you are either fresh out of high school or have no experience with jobs in public service. You give people FAR too much credit.

This thread is going in circles, you will never understand where you were wrong, and even if you do, you won't admit it.

/thread.

I did not tell everything he SHOULD DO, I gave suggestions to help the issues.

I do understand actually, Im 21 years old, have been in the military, my job was Avionic Flight Controls for the A10 and F15.

After that, I got a job at a local audio shop (after car had been my hobby for over 3 years) where I have been installing for 2 years.

I try to give people credit, we all know damn well theres not much common sense left (you have a lack of it too obviously), but atleast I have hope and thats why it was a SUGGESTION.

But, cool story bro.

Im out, Ill do my builds my way and maybe Ill let you know how it fucking goes. You know, when everything is working right and looks clean.

Im off this site.

-Later duuuudddeee

You take offense to everything said like I'm bashing you. I'm not really trying to do that but you just won't listen. You say you told him how to do it the right way? Do what the right way, fix his bad stock battery and replace it? THAT itself solves the problem. Nothing else needs to be done. Problem solved. But doing it the right way isn't adding far more money than what's needed, it's beefing up the electrical far past what he needs. He's not going to have to keep replacing batteries or alts or anything. One simple battery is what he needed. We've driven the topic far off base so I'll leave it at that, but you need to understand the problem wasn't 'somethings wrong with my electrical and I want to beef it up like a tank.' it was 'hey im having an electrical problem, help me solve that one problem please.'.

You take offense to everything said like I'm bashing you. I'm not really trying to do that but you just won't listen. You say you told him how to do it the right way? Do what the right way, fix his bad stock battery and replace it? THAT itself solves the problem. Nothing else needs to be done. Problem solved. But doing it the right way isn't adding far more money than what's needed, it's beefing up the electrical far past what he needs. He's not going to have to keep replacing batteries or alts or anything. One simple battery is what he needed. We've driven the topic far off base so I'll leave it at that, but you need to understand the problem wasn't 'somethings wrong with my electrical and I want to beef it up like a tank.' it was 'hey im having an electrical problem, help me solve that one problem please.'.

+1 and the other dude with the head exploding avatar (bjd3) lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived