i LOVE dubstep. I'll listen to skrillex, datsik, and excision till my dick falls off, but why the fuck do people have to do that shit to enjoy some filthy tunes?

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know eactly how you feel. I've lost relationships with three brothers and many friends in ten years of constant turmoil due to their drug addictions. Most of them starting with stupid prescriptions. Its been a tailspin of a decade. I just hope they can overcome it and I can have a family again. Its messed up. I know how you feel. More has been lost than most will ever know.

$5000 and none of them will ever be seen again. Just lemme know.

:ninja:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

hell id do it for free. just give me an opportunity to test my nukes

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

HAHA

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

hey man fuck em all. i used to have shit tons of friends, but when we finished high school. i maned the fuck up and got a job and took care of muh resonsabilitys, all while smoking so much dope that Willie Nelson would be jealous. while all of them started doing pills and coke, and became shady as fuck. it seems like everybody has the same problem man, so dont feel bad, its not just you. :drinks:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

hey man fuck em all. i used to have shit tons of friends, but when we finished high school. i maned the fuck up and got a job and took care of muh resonsabilitys, all while smoking so much dope that Willie Nelson would be jealous. while all of them started doing pills and coke, and became shady as fuck. it seems like everybody has the same problem man, so dont feel bad, its not just you. :drinks:

in the EXACT same boat

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

Archived