saying "i smoke weed sometimes" is not a violation of the rules. Weed isn't drugs, its a plant. If i ban weed talk, i have to ban Tobacco talk too.

if someone comes in here and starts talking about how much fun it is to do Heroin, then i will have a problem with it. Abusing any kind of drug and bragging about it here is not allowed. Having a problem with a drug and asking for help is not. Depends on the context.

when it comes down to it, i will decide what i think violates the rules. So far, we are all good here.

Copy that rabbit... Lol... Oh, and everywhere except california, weed is an illegal drug... Lol...

Yeah, only California...not Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, illinois, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Nevada, montana, or jersey or Oregon...there's a couple more too...

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

saying "i smoke weed sometimes" is not a violation of the rules. Weed isn't drugs, its a plant. If i ban weed talk, i have to ban Tobacco talk too.

if someone comes in here and starts talking about how much fun it is to do Heroin, then i will have a problem with it. Abusing any kind of drug and bragging about it here is not allowed. Having a problem with a drug and asking for help is not. Depends on the context.

when it comes down to it, i will decide what i think violates the rules. So far, we are all good here.

Copy that rabbit... Lol... Oh, and everywhere except california, weed is an illegal drug... Lol...

weed is legal here in Michigan as a medication. and me talking about weed, is like you saying you have a headache and your gonna take some asprin...

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

So if you shattered your foot, and had a Prescription to "it" would it still be as bad? if you literally could barley walk because of the pain without "it" would "it" still be bad? some people just don't understand, i have had so many prescription drugs its not even funny, and the only thing that has helped my pain is "it"... End rant/

I've broken 23 bones. 5 surgeries. A total of a couple years on crutches etc. I've taken less than 1 prescription bottle of pain meds the entire time. Its all about what you can endure. Not taking them are choices I've made from others mistakes. Wake up in pain, go to sleep in pain, but at the end of the day its just pain. And let's just say I don't work in an office. Pain is natural anyhow. Not saying no one should take the meds, but many use it as a crutch. I've seen it a thousand times. I chose not to, and it hasn't hindered any of my healing.

well everybody situation is different where did you have your broken bones??. i shattered 18 bones, broke 8 bones. half of the joints in my foot are fused together with cadaver bones(dead people bones), tore countless number of ligaments, tore all 19 muscles, scretched out all 19 tendons. went under 6 surgeries could not walk for a total of 2 years and 6 months. if i don't take any sort of medication i can not walk on my foot because of the pain. you said yourself your broken bones have healed. well my foot will NOT heal. it is just gonna keep getting worse untill i can not walk anymore. so would you choose not walking, or taking medication?

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

all my friends do is smoke weed, pop pills, do coke occasionally, hence i really dont hang with them, ive done the whole smoking bud thing, never liked it, dont mind being around it, but if your gunna say come chill, then sit there and smoke because theres nothing else to do im leaving, because its boring, my friend ODed and ended up in the hospital because he took a shit load of pills, put himself into a coma, as soon as that fucker woke up i slapped the shit out of him, now hes just drinking every so often, staying away from all the bullshit, alot of people need a reality check, seeing one of your best friends with tubes down his throat his head swollen and hooked up to a shit load of machines really gets to you

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

X2 man, a best friend of mine who was diabetic tryed killing him self with insulin, injected almost a whole bottle. it was soo fucked up, luckily he told me right after he did an i called 911, by the time they showed up, he was unconscious, and foaming at the mouth, all while i was holding him, tryin to get him to come back. he went to the hospital, and made it through that time. 2 weeks later he took a bunch of methadone and went to sleep and never woke up again. worst day of my life.

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

@OP Having a cousin who got hooked on all kind of crazy shit, believe me when I tell you that isn't something you want to get into. I know its easier said than done, but you're making the right decision cutting ties with your "friends".

Me? I'd rather have friends I can actually have fun with. Not ones I'm constantly worrying whether or not they are talking about me behind my back.

I'm kinda in the same boat. But in addition to the drug use some of them have, others decided they wanted to have a few run ins with the law. Those kinds of people aren't the ones I want to associate with. Maybe I just didn't have really good friends to begin with, but I hit college, made some new ones, and haven't really looked back. It gets easier with time. :shrug:

I agree with this.

Not so much with this. But that's a completely different thread.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

see i think we should get some mods together, and have a debate weed thread, but have it strictly moderated, because it could get out of hand quickly.

but back on topic, fuck shady ass friends.

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i know i sound like a little bitch right now....but....

I am in some pretty bad pain right now.

Cut my left ring finger half way through Frdiday on a metal pole that snapped on me while using it.

The doctor gave me no meds after 5 stitches and right now my finger is throbbing. I can feel the pain all the way in my elbow in the nerve.

Nothing compared to 20 broken bones i know...but fuck i am so irritated right now.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Ive had friends get on drugs, that is when you ask them to get off... or get out of your life. No biggie, lots of people in the world to be friends with.

What the hell is molly? I'm going to have to google it...

Edit: some form of ecstasy i guess lol.

FYI, molly is the street name for MDMA, MDMx is whats in ecstasy (unless you get a meth bomb, yuk i hate those). Molly is actual MDMA powder, sometimes you can get em in capsules, ecstasy on the other hand is most of the time is MDMA or a variant along with the binders to make the pill and w/e else the person wants to put in it.

to the OP, fuck em. Im not gonna lie, I enjoy the harder drugs myself, even though I've calmed it down to just weed lately. Fuck "friends" that pressure you into doin somethin then talk shit when you don't want to. Plus you can just laugh at em once they snort the flesh eating coke, according to the news 80% of the coke in the USA right now is cut with a substance that is used to de-worm cattle, sheep & pigs and within 1-2 days it looks like you have frostbite, see below:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/flesh-eating-cocaine-laced-veterinary-drug-levamisole/story?id=13902353

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived