all those people will do is bring you down. i made myself the same promise that id never get into hard drugs. i smoke pot thats it. i take a pill when i have pains but i dont snort. i was in a situation kinda like your had a party at my uncles house couple buddies asked where they could snort i told not in this fuckin house found them in the bathroom snortin xanax grabbed em both by their hair and threw them outta that house. that shits full blown retarded

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

molly is some good shit, but dont do anything you dont want to dude, find some new damn friends.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

F**k them bro you don't need friends like that....Who needs friends that are popping pills and snorting coke all they going to do is bring you down with them...

Yeah, they are so much worse than you... Cuz you don't do drugs... Errr wait... Oh yeah... you do... Huh...

Fuck them bitches man, no need for doped up friends who try to pressure you into hard drugs.

Doped up friends? Hard drugs? WTF are you on? Drugs are fucking drugs you dick!

And another fucking thing, ITS AGAINST THE FUCKING RULES TO BE TALKING ABOUT THEM HERE!!!

End rant/

if it comes to the drugs are drugs discussion then we can't hear about anyone smoking a square, having a beer, or drinking a pepsi because nicotine alcohol and caffeine are classified as "mind altering drugs"

I feel like I don't have any friends at all anymore. All of the kids I used to hangout with on the reg are all fucking addicted to drugs now. They all snort prescription pills, cocaine, and molly. I promised myself at a very young age that I would never get into "hard" drugs.

Tonight a group of my "friends" were talking shit about me behind my back because I don't do drugs. Apparently they were saying "dude, don't invite Pat to come out with us tonight, he doesn't even blow molly, whats the point of even hanging out with him".

Since when is it cool to snort powder up your nose? I really miss the way things used to be...

deep down inside they're jealous that you can have fun without the drugs. Serious, fuck them. You don't need them. I've been on both sides of that, and, in my experience, you're better off without them.

next time you make it out this way, or I'm out there for a sales trip, I'll buy you a beer just for being strong enough to be better than they are. You're a better person in every way for being able to do that. Much respect.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

well everybody situation is different where did you have your broken bones??. i shattered 18 bones, broke 8 bones. half of the joints in my foot are fused together with cadaver bones(dead people bones), tore countless number of ligaments, tore all 19 muscles, scretched out all 19 tendons. went under 6 surgeries could not walk for a total of 2 years and 6 months. if i don't take any sort of medication i can not walk on my foot because of the pain. you said yourself your broken bones have healed. well my foot will NOT heal. it is just gonna keep getting worse untill i can not walk anymore. so would you choose not walking, or taking medication?

I want to hear the story or stories behind this.

and op, I was in a similar situation and was getting ready to head down a bad road and then I met a girl and changed my ways and left them people behind and hung out with new people and stay out of trouble. it sucks not always having people to chill with but it's better then putting up with that shit.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

dont got as much friends as i had before, got few friends that i call from time to time(for couple min and dont talk to them for like weeks/months) but hey, only ppl you need is your fam......hell, my good friends are my co workers. i dont befriends with ppl who are crack/coke heads.....just maryjane heads. LoL

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived