07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

Now i had to go and upgrade my mids and highs again! Doing it almost the right way! Still no experience on what im doing but im learning as i go along haha. But first i got tatted up!!

IMG_1480.jpg

Ok so since i got an Alpine Type R sub, i figure why not and match all the doors too! So i got the Type R 6.5 component in the front and Type R 6x8 in the rear

Unfortunately no pics of the speakers but i got some deconstruction pics

Took the panel off

IMG_1497.jpg

Got the seat out

IMG_1498.jpg

Removed the panel to run wires

IMG_1499.jpg

Glovebox off

IMG_1500.jpg

Then i had to figure how to get the wire through into the door! So the door had to come off!

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

That stupid white plug was the toughest part to date, and with no room next to the plug my innovation skills come to play haha

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

Then i got to work on getting the tweeters in. These tweeters were huge compared to stock!!! Almost double the size, so i thought the best way would to mount them so the stuck out from the door panel! That way they werent muffled by the tiny hole if i were to ninja mount them behind the panel

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

Then i got the panel back on

IMG_1511.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Time to rip the rest of this bish apart!

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

I wanted to keep everything look pretty much stock, except for the tweeters i guess haha. Also cuz i have no experience in glassing or custom making skills in anything haha

And for the new speakers i needed a power source so BAM! =@

IMG_1484.jpg

This is the biggest amp i had ever seen in my life!!... and i guess thats pretty sad haha Never been to a show or nothing :( , and idk anybody personally with beat louder than my set up :trippy:

so just a comparison with a 6" ruler

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

So i needed to make some type of amp rack now that i have two amps...

Heres my first try at it

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

And yes its a prefab box, im too scared to build my own lol. Idk where to start or anything so thats why im a noob!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Heres a video of how it sounds! I did take it to a shop to tune the amp cuz idk how to do that, and whatever they did it wasnt as loud as it used to be. It sounds much deeper than it used too. Idk how to explain it, just before it used to shake my car a lot more violently haha.

Yeah i did almost fall and yes its more than 20 feet! haha

And another video showing a little more bass

Yes the Sq of the video sucks but like every other video its crystal clear in person haha

Also for all the Eagle Eye viewers out there, my amp rack did change! Thats what happens when you cut first and measure second lol. Just had to remove the dowels.

But this bish still aint done...

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Oh it looks a little different in the trunk now

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

This is how the mids and highs amp is mounted at the moment

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

I'm still waiting on an amp for the 2 Alpine type R. It should be here friday if everything goes according to plan.

Now most things to my car hasn't really been a build... But i want to change that in the up coming month.

I'd like to build my own box (need some help from you guys) and i'd also like to glass my amps into the side panels there in the back (also barely got a clue on how to do this). And the electrical thing still boggles my mind... Idk what gauge wire to get, batteries, H/O alt all that good stuff. So i really need some advice and a few pointers so i can get the building part of this build on the road! Thanks to all who looks and the advice.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

i love the way the lights turned out in the night shots great work man, thats badass tattoo too

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

i love the way the lights turned out in the night shots great work man, thats badass tattoo too

Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate it!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

i at least need help in a design for the box

i'm in the same boat here, i have 2 type r's that need a nice box built, they sound hella good in a 4.5 cube box tuned to about 32-34, i'm planning on tuning mine to about 30 hz cause im tired of not being able to hit the really notes as they should be heard.

1996 mustang gt

• cobra bumper
  • cowl hood
  • c-spring lowered
  • msd ignition, frpp wires , ngks
  • 2 chamber flowbasterds

Sound system

• Pioneer headunit
  • clarion eqs746
  • polk audio mm571's 5x7's
  • polk audio mm691 6x9's
  • planet auido bb150.4 for highs mids
  • stock mach 460 mids and walmart silk dome tweets
  • planet audio bb2400.1
  • 2x 1242 d4 alpine type r's
  • 3.5 cu enclosure tuned to 32 hz
  • all knu concepts & tsunami 1/0 ofc amp runs and monster powerflex big three ofc runs.
  • 2xkinetik khc600 batts in parallel.

Archived