07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I think he got a hernia. But yes no matter what I do this will be a vigils on wheels until I engine swap and turbo. Probably never gonna happen lol

But I wanna make up for it in the audio department!!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm gonna attempt to work on the boom box tomorrow morning. If not ill definitely tackle Monday as of right now that's a day off for me

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm gonna attempt to work on the boom box tomorrow morning. If not ill definitely tackle Monday as of right now that's a day off for me

Hey ?!?!?!.. thought Lauren gave your butthole to me on monday?????????....

You 2 timing bitch !!

EDIT- Laura just asked how she is doing anyway,... hows she doing?

Lol I was gonna work on it while you were getting your work done! Figure make good use of my time while I wait for you to recover haha

She's good. The whole family is good. Just got lotus fixed and was sluggish for 2 days but back to her old self now. And she's learning more stuff. But still pisses on my carpet. She does it to piss me off too lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Not really.

:D

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived