07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

TROLOLOLOLOL

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha well as Dre and maiko know. I'm never buying .5" particle board ever again lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

nice build

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Thanks man.

Almost don't. Got 2 holes cut out. Gotta cut the rest of the holes and put the top on then install in car!

867877AD-7A39-4F70-895A-5110B989F501-1265-0000018E2E3BBD3A.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Little update. So in between the rain I was able to cut out the rest of the speakers. Here's how she sits. Gonna caulk the inside to make sure it's sealed and then gonna put the top on probably tomorrow

7AAAFED7-FF88-4148-8CFB-F4E62023640D-1821-000002138E79BFC7.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Ok today I was able to wire and mount all the speakers up! So hopefully tomorrow it will be installed in my car just in time to have some tunes on my way to work

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

I excited bro!

Finally after close to over a month with no speakers I will be able to listen to music :D

Also thinking cuz I did such a shitty job making the box. I think I'm gonna go back and body fill everything to make the box look somewhat decent.... Maybe still deciding if I wanna spend more money on it lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

If you want my opinion, I'd honestly go take the money you'd spend on body filler and other stuff, and spend it on MDF instead of particle board. Just a suggestion, but particle board is so damn brittle, I'm guessing when you get your subs going, it's going to tear that box apart. Vibrate it to death so to speak. But again, it's just a suggestion. My thought is that box isn't that big, you could probably buy a 4' x 4' sheet of it instead of a full sheet. Well it's 4'1" x 4" probably. I think mdf is an inch bigger on all sides for whatever reason. Anyway, that's what I would do! It still looks good man.

Archived