07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

it's not the worst thing you can do if you absolutely have to cuz of limited space, but over time the vibrating can mess with the internals of the amps. if you can i'd try mounting them on the back of the seats or vertically on either side of the trunk.

EDIT: doesn't have to be vertical, just thought it would work better in your situation

Ohh i see! cool cool i didnt know that. Thanks for the help bro appreciate it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, right now i have 2 alpine type R (2011 model) and it was really loud for 3 days and something happened to were its no longer loud. It still hits but theres a definite noticeable volume drop. I checked the voltage at the amp and at resting it was like 14.0v and when it hit it went down to 12.5v. I dont think thats the issue. I believe that maybe some of the wires inside the box may have went bad. I know the terminal cup in this prefab box sucks so I'll have to check it out.

But even when it was playing loud... still lightweight disappointing. I need more bass!!! So i'm thinking about doing 4 x 10" or 4 x 12" or 2 x 15" possibly 2 x 18". Each sub will be 1000 watts rms.

I'm not 100% sure on my airspace but it will all go in the trunk of my accent, which is kinda small. But i don't mind taking up the whole trunk with a clamshell type design. I just don't want to take out the backseats just yet, i still use them regularly.

Just wanted to know what you guys thought on what would be best. I want it at least to do a hair trick lol Everything is still on the planning stage so whatever you guys want to say go ahead, like if the subs need to handle more than 1000 rms just lemme know. Im open to all suggestions and criticism!!!

Thanks a lot

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey man! Nice build! I have a Hyundai too but mines a lil older than yours.. about 10 years older lol. I have a Hyundai Lantra 1996 Wagon.

I would say go with 2x 12" but spend some money on some high quality subs like the names that get thrown round here like DC, Fi, DD, etc. The difference between the high quality subs and the mainstream cheap subs is amazing. Building your on box is fairly easy especially if it's a square box. When you start getting angles involved it gets a bit trickier.

For the 2x 12" I have plans for a box for my car that will run 2x Digital Designs 12" 1512 and the NET volume is around 4cu.ft. That is after calculating port and driver displacement. Ported to around 38hz. Those plans are a couple months old now though.

My mate made a box for a single 12" DD sub. 2.5cu.ft NET and it looks sick. After seeing his box I quite liked the look of it so I'm thinking I might just build a box for a single 12" and just get a higher model that will cost me the same price as 2 and handle the same power as 2 subs.

I recently started my build on my custom fibre glassed door cards. The build is on soundpressures forum. Can be viewed HERE.

It involves 2 sets of DD-CS6.5 components sets. So 1 set per door.

lol kinda pathetic... your rearview mirror barely shakes.....

check out my 2 18s in my civic ...

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

comparing 2 Fi 18"s to 2 Alpine 12"s.........lol kinda pathetic, its obvious that you have the better gear, of course you will have more flex......

lol kinda pathetic... your rearview mirror barely shakes.....

check out my 2 18s in my civic ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJiRcInOyI8&feature=player_embedded

When did Chef boyardee start using white tin cans with go kart engines?

GTFO Troll.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

GTFO Troll.

LOL im just saying... my old shitty setup with 2 12" legacy subs and 2400w max legacy amp was louder than his setup.... it actually shook my mirror.... lol

and i bet my turbod civic (20psi, 400whp) will smoke that shitty mustang of yours...

This guy serious? have you ever sat in his car before? im assuming you havent, you cant judge how loud a persons car is just by the amount of movement the rearview mirror has, different cars react differently.......even if your setup was louder, who the fuck cares? we all start somewhere and it comes down to what WE are happy with, not to try and be louder than everybody else.....

STFU and GTFO

GTFO Troll.

LOL im just saying... my old shitty setup with 2 12" legacy subs and 2400w max legacy amp was louder than his setup.... it actually shook my mirror.... lol

and i bet my turbod civic (20psi, 400whp) will smoke that shitty mustang of yours...

Wow i really wish someone could slap you.. Your fucking Ego annoys the piss out of me. Yea my dads truck mirror shakes more with a single 10 on 200 watts than my 15 on 1000 watts. but you can bet your damn ass mines louder. Who gives a shit about your rigged up civic that has gauges on the side like im playing mario cart. you fucking dick.. Already i can see you disappearing

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived