07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

Trey, nice car :) And check it out > I have the exact same car ! Mines even an 07' :)

Anyway, you have done a lot of cool stuff to yours. I really like the headlights.

I've often thought about what it would be like to have a BIG sound system in my Hyundai.... but for several reasons, I can't really see it ever happening...... In spite of the fact I have TONS of space, after ripping out my rear seats in the first week I owned it. (bought it brand new in 07') I did that for my work though... I needed the cargo space.

110e74d70.jpg

Oh hey, you might like my grille better (I know I do). It's the stock grilled for the 4dr coupes. It fits our 3dr hatch perfectly though. 10 minutes to swap out. Thing is, these stupid little pieces of plastic cost like $150 from the dealer. I got mine on E-bay for $15 :)

f7502c70.jpg

Anyway, yours is looking great so far. I will keep checking back to see what you have added.

I'd love to hear your setup in person some time.... I think Daly City is only about an hour from me. Maybe if you would like to hear my truck too, I could cruise out that way sometime... You can PM me if your interested.

Peace,

Fish

PS, You'd think by now "everyone" would have already learned that old adage about, "What it's like to argue on the Internet" :) LOL I mean, really ?

Wow thanks to everyone that had my back i really appreciate it! I know there are some shady ass people but it dont bother me. You dont have to delete the last 2 pages i find it quite entertaining to actually have someone waste all that time for me :rofl:

I took that vid a few days after i hooked it up, and i have done a little more tuning to make it a little louder. I think there is more flex idk :lol:

I think im just about ready to build my box near the end of the month. I also would like to get some 0 gauge and then split it into 4 gauge with a dist. block unless someone else has any other suggestions?

I could also post up my box plans if anyone is interested and wants to critique and tweak it to make it better!

I also ordered some rims

a26b5f22.jpg

They are 17x7 40 offset riding on some 205-40-17 toyo extenza hp tires. Will be mounted on monday.

Also i do plan on upgrading later but that may be sometime next year, but i love planning things far in advance, so if anyone wanted to throw some ideas out there i'd greatly appreciate it.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Post up some pics of your box design and anything else you have done. Those rims are gonna look sick. Gonna be hella flush. :D

x7 are a nice depth. Can't wait to see what its gonna look like!

Rims!! Finally! Haha. Awesome setup ya got goin' on. Those cars are truly awesome. My friend has an older Accent coupe, and that thing is a beast. I sure wouldn't have expected it. Love the LED's, but the whole headlight mod is iffy in daylight. Also, like others have said, make a box! it's not hard, honestly. If you really do need help, this place is full of people more than willing to lend you a hand. Plenty of experience is in this one section of the internet. I'd love to see that thing walled though. But maybe that'll be saved for 2012? :peepwall::drink40:

My buddy´s accent has some nice 18´s and rides very nice, congrats on the new toys :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Thanks for the support guys i really appreciate it!

I cant wait to get these rims on! Monday cant come soon enough.

As for the upgrade I'd love to do a 4th order kinda a clamshell thing, but keep it in the trunk. Im not ready to remove the backseats lol So whatever you guys think that will fit back there would be amazing. I'd love to do a huge system in the trunk!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

how much useable space do you have?

Its hard to say cuz of the curves of the hatch lid. I think its like 30 something inches top to bottom and its roughly 18 inches from the back of the seat to the trunk lid, but that number shrinks the higher to the ceiling you go. its like 36" from side panel to side panel. I can get some better measurements tomorrow. Stuck at work all day!

I was thinking 4 12" could possibly fit. I know 4 10" can. But like i said i want biggest baddest system i can fit in the trunk lol

ps i voted for you. Hope you get it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Nice build, I can't wait to see the rims lol. Keep it up! :D

If you want to go big, but keep it in the trunk, I think four high powered 10s, like some DC XL 10s or DD35/9510s on 6-8k would be killer lol...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived