Infinity Kappa

wait so you are upgrading your rear speakers?

those would be fine. Rear fill shouldnt be overpowering the fronts anyways. and i would not buy components unless you are concerned with passengers in the back seat complaining about sound quality.

My rear 6x9s are unplugged.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

every ones opinions will be different, I have had 3 different sets of 6x9's and there all were not over kill like said above. I have had JVC, Kicker and Vibe car audio in 2 different car and never once had over kill by the 6x9's. I am running these at the moment and they are wooper for all the Hz ranges. here is a picture of said speakers

67524114.jpg

also here is a video of them in action and its not my video. Also they are not subs, but can also act like them

6F12AARZFX.jpg

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why people bash the kappas I think there pretty good I've had the 6.5 components in my doors and I currentlyhave there 6x9 in my doors and they sound amazing compared to the 460w pioneers and kicker ks's that I had before. What sounds better for the price? I've even tried the seleniim 6 in and it sounded horrible and not loud.

Never heard a 3-way co-ax that didn't sound like garbage. The problem is you have 3 speakers (woofer, tweet x2) all playing the same high frequencies and none of them do it very well.

If I had 6x9" openings in my front doors, I'd be real tempted to try this: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-837

Pair that up w/a 3" in a vent and a tweet in the pillar and I bet you can make a pretty killer 3-way component system if you have the crossover capabilities to do so.