Someone stole my system last night.

UPDATE:Holy fuck they caught them! I just got a call from the police, they caught them stealing someone else's shit and they caught them with my equipment along with other peoples. (apparently was a string of robberies)

I hadn't even called the cops yet! I am proud of the system now. Damn! I'm getting my beat back!

LINK TO NEWS: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?id=92552

Mugshots:http://www.wcso.net/Main/news.html (July 19, Traffic stop leads to 3 arrests)

I will get pics at the impound and will ask for a copy of the report if you're still not satisfied..

UPDATE: PICS

0722011439.jpg

0722011439a.jpg

0722011440.jpg

0722011440a.jpg

I hopped in the car today to take my grandfather to his oncology appointment. I look at the seat and there are empty ink cartridges from the console sitting there. I put them up and cut on the car, then the H/U. I get no bass. I cut off signal to the amp and wait to get to his appointment to check, when I look, the trunk is empty. Except for the wires. (The power wire sitting right on top of the ground too, great way to torch the fuking car)

It wasn't the most crazy or expensive set-up. But it is all I had, and I had been working on it for a while. Hell, 2 of the subs I had in there I had had since I was 14-15 (17 now)

I don't even come close to having the money to replace what I lost. Just the other day I was thinking about how I was going to cover my next date with the gf.

Car audio is my one hobby, beside motorcycles. I am already working on my 3rd install. It makes me rage that someone took it to make a couple bucks, or hook it up like shit and blow everything.

I guess I'll file a police report, I'm already keeping an eye on craigslist, and I'm in the process of calling all the local pawn shops.

For those wondering. It was an AP-1500.1 and 4 cheap-ish 12s. They didn't touch the H/U.

That said, here's a short flex vid http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/shrug.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSfTZ5ZBFvo

The noise is the car port/house shaking. That's right where it was parked btw.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that sucks. How did they get into the trunk? Its kinda weird that they took everything expect the HU. They were in the front of the car to right?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

That's terrible man, sorry to hear. Pieces of shit that steal people's hard earned stuff deserve to be tied to a tree and raped by a moose until they die of exhaustion...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

That's terrible man, sorry to hear. Pieces of shit that steal people's hard earned stuff deserve to be tied to a tree and raped by a moose until they die of exhaustion...

^This.. and then beat with the owners fists.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

How did they end up getting in?

I'll have to end up taking pics. To show you exactly how bold these fukers were. The driveway is a couple hundred yards long, and the car is tucked way up behind the house. Inside of the car port. I don't live in a bad area whatsoever and other family members drive it so it's kind of hit or miss if it gets locked. I lock it almost every time.

The thing is, we have a loud ass beagle that barks/howls even if I'm walking up the driveway, and a German Shepherd in the house. So why nobody heard anything is beyond me. My luck really pisses me off, any other night I would be wide awake and if he barked I probably would have went out to tell him to STFU.

In case you haven't picked up on it it HAD to be someone that KNEW I had beat. It was either someone I know or someone that heard me from the Dr's office that is literally next door. (Which is probably where they parked to carry 200+lbs of beat.

I hope it was someone I know, because I'd have a better chance of finding it that way. If it was from next door I guess I'm just fuked. It was already bad enough having no privacy, now I have to watch for people scoping out my shit.

really sucks they broke into your car and stole your stuff, but playing your system in your neighborhood especially in your driveway kinda invites trouble

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I feel for you man, I live on 77~ acres of land and we're gun crazy. Have our own rifle pit and pistol pit, people around here know we have guns (especially when my uncle brings out the BMG 50). We shoot weekly and invite friends over to scope in rifles/purchase weapons because my uncle (my neighbor) is a certified gun dealer. Even though we all live on top of a hill and about 200 yards from the actual road I still enjoy sitting at the window at 3 in the morning just waiting for a fucker to come on my property and try to steal something. I know a lot of people are in cities and what not and I don't even want to think about how paranoid I'd be about robbers. I avoid playing my system anywhere around where I live to try and keep it a secret but as I said I know a lot of people don't have the luxury. I hope you find who did it and fuck them over ten-fold but until then keep your head up.

really sucks they broke into your car and stole your stuff, but playing your system in your neighborhood especially in your driveway kinda invites trouble

I don't really have a "neighborhood" and the only time I did was first pulling up the driveway, when I was setting the gain, short demos. I only have one neighbor and he's cool, asked us if WE minded loud music when he first moved in.

Archived