it could of been worst ...but am pissed

ok am not bragging or anything but i just got a loud music ticket and am mad cuz i could of avoided ( i was going to take the freeway) ...as i was just driving home by my music was somewhat loud but not exagerating loud like quarter mile later i turn it down and i see a bike cop in my rear view right away ( it was hidden never saw her coming) flashes me and am like fuck i thought i was speeding cuz i seriously had turned down my music right away along time before i apporched the intersection ...she flashed me and told me she can hear my music from over 200 feet away i though no way but am kinda glad it was for that instead of speeding or anything that could affect my license ..and i dont know how much the citation is for yet i asked if i can just get a warning and she said i could but thats not my job ( i was like fuucckkkkk) =/

does any know how much these tickets are for now a day and if i got any chance on fighting it ???

cowboys_logo.gif

My first was 189

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz