ok have been doing some testing and i am looking for a cd to setup the gains for my amplifier any help would be nice on where i can pick up one....thank you for your time

DD-1

And get in line for one like the rest of us!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

ok have been doing some testing and i am looking for a cd to setup the gains for my amplifier any help would be nice on where i can pick up one....thank you for your time

Check out the music section. Look for Decaf's thread. There is a 50hz at 0db and a 1,000hz at 0db. Use the 50hz for tuning your sub amp and the 1,000hz for tuning your mids and highs.

"If you're new. Stay away from 4000 watts please." C-Fizzy

Um... Since you asked to let you know what we think... Your using shit equipment :)

u even put a smiley at the end :rofl:

DD-1

And get in line for one like the rest of us!

this ^ ^ ^ short wait prob since they are shipping out soon!

I clamped one of the Boss Chaos 1250watt mono blocks last week... 295 watts.

Ouch

IMO sell it all to rebuild start from scratch, that way you start out strong and dont have a weak part by using cheap(sry) stuff

PLUS its a hatch back your already WINNING!

Edited by BeatBox

I clamped one of the Boss Chaos 1250watt mono blocks last week... 295 watts.

Ouch

Yeah man, a good friend of mine who is just getting into car audio had me build him a box for an old school PPI 10" he picked up, when I first built it he was using a 20 year old Kenwood 200 watt amp and it sounded alright... Well he got to wanting more, so I made him a few suggestions on amps, well when time came to buy I was on vacation and he went to a local shop and they convinced him it was an awesome amp that would easily do rated power, blah blah blah. Charged him like $140 for it... He got it laid to him without vaseline on that deal. He can't even sell it for 1/4 what he payed and it's still nearly new and with the box.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

ty guys all on the tips having trouble with the subs again imagin that...lol amp and everything is testing okutube and steve have been a big help....think i am sending the subs back and going with a quantium spl subwoofer... i guess while them are out i am going through the whole system....i really think there is a head unit problem...like a dumb a%% i let the local car audio guy hook up the radio...a rumor is floating around he is selling referbish head units.... =@ that is what i get for not doing it myself....testing begins that way in can figure out what is wrong with it other than the equipment they sound really nice for the two weeks they ran dont know if the kid played with a knob...stay tune more to fallow....

tested my setting still waiting on my new arm dso nano mini oscilloscope to get hear to rest the amps gain...lol but the reading igot off the clamp and the dmm at this time are

40hz test tone....

volts = 35.5

amps = 23.3

watts = 827.15

stay tuned for the resualts when i get the o-scope hooked up and set the gain the right way...lol

Edited by bigbadwolfstreetcustoms