Royalty Free Music?

How many members here make their own music, and would allow members to use said music in Youtube videos, for monetizaion?

I just recently got an email from Youtube, saying I qualify for monetization, and one of the guidelines is either using royalty-free music, or music that you have WRITTEN permission to use.

(I don't know how I qualify, seeing as I have 4 videos, but I did. This might press me to make more videos :))

Anyway, I currently can't sign up, I'm not 18. I turn 18 in less than 2 months, so I'll be signing up as soon as possible.

Would any music producers here like to provide from music and written permission for me (or anyone that makes money from videos, really) to use?

(Depending on how much money is made, if any, we could work out a deal where you get a cut as well, if you wish.)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Sure. Some of my songs have been used on YouTube before (

) (one of many). I haven't made songs for a while, but here's my stockpile from 1 or 2 years ago. It's not great, but it's freeeeeeeee! http://www.mediafire.../?laaduff694djc That should lead to the folder which has all of my songs that I have ever attempted to make. If you use some, please give me a shoutout and let me see it! :P:drink40:

Also this one

Edited by GamingUnited503

Bigpimpin makes music and puts it up on Soundcloud for free download, so im sure that would work

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

The guidelines are so strict you can't even sing the lyrics! Or use any thing that's been altered, liked if it was slowed, chopped screwed, etc...

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

The guidelines are so strict you can't even sing the lyrics! Or use any thing that's been altered, liked if it was slowed, chopped screwed, etc...

the one thing I noticed so far is if you edit out the part of the video without the bass where all you hear is lyrics, it will normally pass since the bass is usually so strong that it takes out the mid & tweet stage on the camera making the song undetectable.

Been really curious tho on how some people get around this all together with normal music.