Sonic Electronix

I have a 2003 Dodge neon awaiting a Psi Platform 3 18 install trunked. I need some help . Does anyone know what a neons resonating frequency is? what is the best way to aim the port if subs port forward is not an option? what can I do to the box to make it as efficent as possible?

Thanks

hopeful noob

To make teh box more efficient ide sell the 18 go for 2 12"s or 1 15"? anyone agree? :pardon:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

To make teh box more efficient ide sell the 18 go for 2 12"s or 1 15"? anyone agree? :pardon:

Depends on how much space he has for the 18, but I do agree 2 12s would probably be the better investment... :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

some lv 4's would be nicee

Depends on how much space he has for the 18, but I do agree 2 12s would probably be the better investment... :P

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Unless you've got some kind of infinite baffle setup, I have no clue how you are going to properly fit a box for an 18 inside the trunk of a neon.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Unless you've got some kind of infinite baffle setup, I have no clue how you are going to properly fit a box for an 18 inside the trunk of a neon.

He may surprise us lol.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I have an 18 in my trunk... I went sub up, aeroport up through the rear deck, and IMO it sounds awesome! You will need alot of sound deadener though, lol. Trust me...

Edit: after all displacements I have more than 6cubes if box volume

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around