Sonic Electronix

The set up C-fizzy described is basically exactly what I did... My box is just a bit bigger.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

I can go upto 7 cubes with sub up port back on driver side ... I was planning on a 5 cube box after porting ...or just 6 cubes with aero and sub displacement tuned to 36hz

would be putting this on a AP30001D adjusted to 2500rms

hopeful noob

I can go upto 7 cubes with sub up port back on driver side ... I was planning on a 5 cube box after porting ...or just 6 cubes with aero and sub displacement tuned to 36hz

would be putting this on a AP30001D adjusted to 2500rms

Just remember, you'll need to get a dual 4 sub and wire down to 2 ohms since that (those) amplifier(s) isn't/aren't 1 ohm stable.

Basically, the 3000 is two 1500s strapped. So when you wire to 2 ohms, each 1500 is seeing 1 ohm.

Just in case you didn't already know this. Don't want you buying an amp and instantly smoking it!

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

my advice to you being that i have a 98 neon and know what a neons trunk looks like is to do 2 12s trunk sealed facing the cab u would do better numbers then trying to stuff an 18 in the trunk

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.