Ive shot 5.56 at 500 meters. Ive got an ar-15 and an ar-10. If I have to put my life on the line I'm honestly going to take the 5.56. As much as i love shooting the 10 its a fucking monster to lug around and recoil almost always pulls you off target slightly. more so than 5.56 where I could mag dump 30 rounds in a ten inch ring without any issues. You're also considering a combat situation. I dont know many home intruders who rock body armor. lol.

oh 308 has a drawback. Its about 4 times the cost of 5.56 to shoot.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thank God someone helped me justify the 5.56 round i really hate ppl who just talk to talk.... Last i checked M4's and M16's are 5.56 and carried as service weapons for CQB by the military but still make for a formiddable round downrange 2

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I would post pictures of what a 5.56 round does to a person but It's not an uncensored location. I will tell you this though, I am scared as hell to get hit by it. lets just say he no longer has 2 legs he has 3.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Also as far as im concerned fuck non lethal rounds if someone comes on your property threatening you or your families well being then make sure they dont make it off the property because if they do then u could be in a world of trouble

x2

shoot to kill, so the bad guy wont talk in court.

mossberg maverick 88 is what you need with double 00 buckshot, and let the other guy make your day. cocking your shotgun should be like the only warning they get before the next step is your finger squeezing that trigger.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I would post pictures of what a 5.56 round does to a person but It's not an uncensored location. I will tell you this though, I am scared as hell to get hit by it. lets just say he no longer has 2 legs he has 3.

me want to see. pm with a link. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

For home defense an AR or any high powered rifle for that matter is just plain retarded.If you are looking for home defense a shotgun loaded with 00buckshot is the way to go.12ga is just fine,i was regularly shooting single shot 12ga shotguns at 12 years old with no problems.Before you listen to someone about getting an AR or other high powered rifle for home defense think about the repercussions of having said high powered round going through who you are trying to shoot and hitting a loved one.Anyone who thinks a high powered rifle is best for home defense has a Rambo complex.

Also,non lethal for home defense is also pretty retarded.Ask any law enforcement officer if its better to hurt or injure a home invader or to kill them,pretty much everyone you ask will say the same thing....KILL THEM DEAD!

I could shoot through someone with a pistol... Oh wait i have .... So kno who you are talking about before you go off calling people retarded you stupid fuck... Any firearm has capability of penetrating through a torso....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

For home defense an AR or any high powered rifle for that matter is just plain retarded.If you are looking for home defense a shotgun loaded with 00buckshot is the way to go.12ga is just fine,i was regularly shooting single shot 12ga shotguns at 12 years old with no problems.Before you listen to someone about getting an AR or other high powered rifle for home defense think about the repercussions of having said high powered round going through who you are trying to shoot and hitting a loved one.Anyone who thinks a high powered rifle is best for home defense has a Rambo complex.

Also,non lethal for home defense is also pretty retarded.Ask any law enforcement officer if its better to hurt or injure a home invader or to kill them,pretty much everyone you ask will say the same thing....KILL THEM DEAD!

the defense of ones home is subjective and depends on the kind of home you live in. if you live in an apartment, by all means a shotgun is the way to go, but the OP said people were coming onto his property and doing donuts and shit. that tells me 2 things...he lives in a rural area and he needs a bit of penetration. the only way a high powered rifle is going to go through the intruders and into a loved one would be if he ran out into the yard like a lunatic and they got between him and the house. even then a 5.56 would probably not go through a car door...a person...another car door...a wall...and into another person, through a car door and into a person yes...but that's kind of the point here...I personally have an SKS, 12ga, and a .45 for home defense...depending on the situation I can tailor my tactics to whatever arises...short of a zombie in a tank.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I have an sks theyre cheap too. If your mom wants ta buy it you could get a 9mm or .40 cal hipoint pistol brand new for a little over a hundred i have the c9 model 9mm its cheap and reliable as hell.

i was going to suggest getting an sks also. they shoot the same round as an ak47 7.62x39 and can be tricked out to look really evil with different stock and added red dot scope.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Archived