Its my girlfriends dad that tells me Its a complete waste of money and always complain about it and completely hates it. But what pisses me off no matter what i throw at him he has had a louder setup.. With only 2 12s on 300 watts in the 90s more than a decade ago...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

golf is WAAAAAYYY more expensive than car audio.

marriage is WAAAAAAYYY more expensive than car audio.

kids are WAAAAAYYY more expensive than car audio

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

are you kidding me? divorce is a blessing compared to marriage. I'm on my third marriage now. Both divorces combined didn't cost as much as the second marriage.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

golf is WAAAAAYYY more expensive than car audio.

marriage is WAAAAAAYYY more expensive than car audio.

kids are WAAAAAYYY more expensive than car audio

sounds like your doing it wrong, car audio is just as bad as golf and I don't know about the other 2 but I'm guessing it's close

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Since I work in the industry I get EVERYTHING I need on accommodation pricing, or trade. I rarely, if ever, spend money on CA. It's all time for me. I think I've spent $1500 total on my last 3 systems...and I've had Morel, custom, and custom modified stuff each time.

I paid $750 for my new driver. $160 each for my new Titleist MB Forged irons (6, 7, 8, 9), $275 each for 3 TaylorMade hybrids (1, 3 and 5), $150 each for 52, 56 and 60 degree Titleist Vokey wedges and anywhere from $45 to $450 for greens fees each time I play outside my home course. Plus my membership at my home course was $75k to join and $350 a month. I've spent WAY more on golf.

My second wife embezzled $100k from our accounts during our marriage. It only cost me $3k to end that one. It cost me $1200 to end the first. Of course, the custody battle was $150k. Most people say you can't put a price on parenthood...I actually can.

Car audio is cheap compared to other stuff.

Principal

both my parents tell me this =/ lol, they say that i can go boy something for 50 dollars and its the same thing.. ya they dont understand lol

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Archived