How much legal power do GPS Trackers hold?

Maybe.

And I think only if you have supporting evidence, such as a live stream showing where the bike is. But again I think a warrant would still be needed.

If it's just you saying "It's in there", that probably wont fly. Cops around here don't like to do stuff without a bit of legal support behind them... so I know warrant would have to be issued here in Idaho.

I've actually dealt with something similar to this with my brother and his wife when they were trying to take possession of some property from her ex. In the end no warrant was issued since the items were in plain sight, still what a pain in the ass getting the cops involved.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

• 2 weeks later...

yes they can go in without a warrent especialy if u have physical proof that ur bike is in there garage like media said its probable cause.. its pretty much the same situation if a cop ask u to search ur car for drugs and u say no but if a police dog starts barking at ur car they no longer need ur premission hope that helped