I was hoping you would chime in David... I know that all my tattoos right now have PLENTY of Meaning and are completely original :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i myself think of an idea that i like, or something i want on a specific part (like my arm...but don't know exactly what) then i eventually figure what i want and i'll sit on that idea for a while. if after a while i'm like 'hmmm...maybe i should put this there' then that's not what i want or else later on i'll wish i put something else there. the first tattoo i got i thought about for a year before i got it. then took almost another year to get the second one. the next one i'm putting on my ribs and drew it up myself so i know that's how i want it to look.

basically...i don't jump into getting any, regardless of meaning. just make sure that's what i want, where i want it

I really like this thread. I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for my brother that passed a way shortly over a year ago at 15. He was really into dragons and probably what im aiming for. Been thinking and planning for months and just can't decide at all.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!