100 rms components

Alpine Type R's :drink40:

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

I have two sets of Rockford Fosgate T1652-s components for my sound stage. I have just two of the 4 tweeters in use and they are mounted on my a pillar just above my dashboard, each door currently has one of the 6.5" component speakers in them (the back door im thinking to rip out since my rear seats are folded down until i remove them and you cant hear them at all) mine gets very loud and sounds crystal clear. I have them all running on my dc audio 175.4 amp. The tweeters operate at 4 ohms since i gave them their own channels and my mids operate at 2 ohms (i have the front and rear doors paired together per side) on their own channel. The tweeters just to warn you get super loud fast so you will have to turn down the gain on them quite a bit or they will kill your ears even though they are silk tweeters. I also am not using the passive crossovers they come with since it sucks a ton of power from the speakers and i didnt notice any difference in sound from them since i have a 3sixty.2 to control my sound.

They are rated for 100w rms at 4 ohms for each mid and the tweeters are 75w rms per tweeter.

I paid $340 shipped for both sets of them from CJ18 on here and they work great. I only blew one tweeter but it was 100% without a doubt my fault because i sent a little too much power to the tweeter and locked up the diaphragm on one of them but other than that i have been pounding on them and have had no problems.

edit: you can hear these loud and clear even over my single SMD 18" sub stage so theres no doubt you will be able to hear them over your sub setup.

hint that the smd is louder than tsns ?? :-D

actually thats not what i meant at all. I meant it as in you will be able to hear it without a doubt over your sub stage. I can hear my mids and highs just fine over my SMD when i gave it 4000w rms clamped just be careful like i said with the power you feed those tweeters. They get loud fast.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress