"An automotive shop that finances @ 0% on anything?"

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you do?

• Fix your clunker for less @ 0%
    • Buy the new sedan for more

Americans as a majority, view cars as disposable. Something goes wrong and they get say a 2 grand bill to fix what minor problem it is even with financing, they view it as the car going to shit. Trade it in, and monthly payments for a new or slightly used car is ideal for them. Idk why people prefer to live in debt when they can save more money keeping an older vehicle running. Me, I've had my truck since i was 16, and have kept it in running order. Its now got 206K original miles (2000 F150) with OE motor and tranny. Maintenance and care is key :good:

Edit: I'm now 21

Edited by dyeagain15

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

I'll send you a PM.

Replied to your PM

Americans as a majority, view cars as disposable. Something goes wrong and they get say a 2 grand bill to fix what minor problem it is even with financing, they view it as the car going to shit. Trade it in, and monthly payments for a new or slightly used car is ideal for them. Idk why people prefer to live in debt when they can save more money keeping an older vehicle running. Me, I've had my truck since i was 16, and have kept it in running order. Its now got 206K original miles (2000 F150) with OE motor and tranny. Maintenance and care is key :good:

I'm with him

By all means, let them keep buying new cars. Keeps the value of used cars low.

Then I'll strike...as soon as I have a "real" job. *evil laughter*

I'm convinced that 90% of the problems people say they have with vehicles is because of user error and lack of maintenance. In which case, when these cars start having problems, for them, it really is a long road to their car going to crap.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

• 2 weeks later...