SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

i just sent out 8O more today - the remaining 110 to get caught up will be here monday and believe me i will ship them till every last one is done. If i am lucky, i will have a couple left over. 2 weeks from monday, i should have another 180 on the way and hopefully have some inventory. Basicly, if you were to order today, i am STILL backordered......but it shouldnt be a 4 week wait. I am ordering more and more with each shipment so im clawing my way to a point where i have some in stock, but its very hard! They are selling out so fast i cant believe it :D

Good for you! Business is thriving!

Hell yeah, seen my name up at the top, guess I'll be going out Monday! Thanks for the update Steve!

Hey I noticed that some of them are blue and some are black. Is that something you get to choose, or you just get what you get? I'm talking about when YOU order them. Thanks, and keep up the good work! :drinks:

Also, I'd jump to the end of the line if that would get mine signed! PLEASE???? :drink40:

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

So I just get an email saying I'm getting a refund for my DD-1? And a message from the merchant saying "there was an error in the shipping rates from USA to Canada. I apologize...your money has been refunded. Feel free to purchase again and i will see to it you get yours right away! Sorry! Steve Meade" So I don't understand? I'm supposed to wait for the refund to go through after 3-5 days and order again at the bottom of the list? I ordered this thing since August! Steve there has to be a better way to do this. Was the shipping cost THAT far off? I don't think it's fair because I paid the money up front over a month ago, there has to be a better way.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

well im on the first list you posted but not the second? ordered 7 weeks ago. anyway I just got over looked?

edit*

ordered Aug 7th order number #100000247

Got the email thanks man

Edited by EBW

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Hell yeah, seen my name up at the top, guess I'll be going out Monday! Thanks for the update Steve!

Hey I noticed that some of them are blue and some are black. Is that something you get to choose, or you just get what you get? I'm talking about when YOU order them. Thanks, and keep up the good work! :drinks:

Also, I'd jump to the end of the line if that would get mine signed! PLEASE???? :drink40:

Pretty sure they are all black with a blue silicon case.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

So I just get an email saying I'm getting a refund for my DD-1? And a message from the merchant saying "there was an error in the shipping rates from USA to Canada. I apologize...your money has been refunded. Feel free to purchase again and i will see to it you get yours right away! Sorry! Steve Meade" So I don't understand? I'm supposed to wait for the refund to go through after 3-5 days and order again at the bottom of the list? I ordered this thing since August! Steve there has to be a better way to do this. Was the shipping cost THAT far off? I don't think it's fair because I paid the money up front over a month ago, there has to be a better way.

BRO, listen......it WAS far off, VERY far off. Its been costing me $75-90 to ship orders to canada and people have only been paying $18-24. I didnt catch it for the first 15 so you can imagine how much money i have lost in the process. I have set yours, as well as the others that were refunded aside. If you want it i will hold it till you re-order. You wont go to the bottom of the list.

i am HIGHLY grateful you guys purchased so its nothing personal. I knew a few people would get PISSED OFF in the process but i had to stop the bleeding. WORST case scenerio for me is the people that were mad got REFUNDED... so no money has been lost. Just time, which i can make up for if i have to.

again, sorry, and i mean that bro - if you are so gracious to re-order, i will make SURE yours goes out right away.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916