Sonic Electronix

yeh my airbag light came on saying it has gone off..scared the shit outta me.. asked my mechanic said its faulty and prob will never go off..but then i think WHAT IF IT DOSE lol

If it does...it's gonna hurt. And I hope you get it on camera for us.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah I saw that stupid video where the bass shakes the car apart too lIke it's not even flexing at all, then all the sudden the tail-lights pop out and the doors break off the hinges haha... Man that was funny

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

airbags only deploy ( since i believe ur car only has front airbags)if u hit something head on going over 15 or 20 mph if i can remember

So if my box were to burst and it impaled my shoulder, causing my arm to spasm and jerk the wheel to the left into oncoming traffic and making my airbags deploy, I could then say my bass set my airbags off. It's settled then. High SPLs can set your airbags off. Thanks!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

airbags only deploy ( since i believe ur car only has front airbags)if u hit something head on going over 15 or 20 mph if i can remember

So if my box were to burst and it impaled my shoulder, causing my arm to spasm and jerk the wheel to the left into oncoming traffic and making my airbags deploy, I could then say my bass set my airbags off. It's settled then. High SPLs can set your airbags off. Thanks!

lol wow u have a creative mind but in that case ur bass cause u to crash which caused ur airbags to deploy so no technically they didnt set them off

cowboys_logo.gif

You need to brace that box man hahaha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

You are correct but they can deploy at a minimum of a 7 mph crash. To put it in perspective your subs would have to hit you with the force of about 30 g's to deploy your airbag. That would be 30 times your body weight. If you bass if hitting you that hard you not going to need to worry about them airbags.

lol wow u have a creative mind but in that case ur bass cause u to crash which caused ur airbags to deploy so no technically they didnt set them off

Haha fine!

You need to brace that box man hahaha

Yeah, especially with P2's lol.

You are correct but they can deploy at a minimum of a 7 mph crash. To put it in perspective your subs would have to hit you with the force of about 30 g's to deploy your airbag. That would be 30 times your body weight. If you bass if hitting you that hard you not going to need to worry about them airbags.

Yeah, that sounds painful. I think my car actually fall apart like the 170db Orion bass machine!

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

This just makes me LOL way too much... I can say that my emergency brake light never goes off when the car is on now... Although if that was my air bag i may just may think about downgrading the system.. You gotta think something like the 30k tahoe being built here could do that lol. You see the vid of his rear door about to flex off the truck lol :yahoo:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Yeah man watch out for those p2's! Good thing about those subs tho is the RF recone for like $15 on eBay haha not bad

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D