WTB XS D3100

i would like to get my hands on one or two D3100s. could even do four if someone had a bunch for sale at a good price.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

bump

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

• 3 weeks later...

U still looking? I have some left over from a show Booth.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

i did buy some but im a sucker for a good deal. how much shipped to 94539?

My fault, I was doin fiberglass @ work today and forgot to check the d3100 for u. I have the kinetics 2400's though for sure @ $150 used from a recent build a client never finished.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

i wouldnt need another kinetik. i would be replacing a kinetik with the D3100.

My fault, I was doin fiberglass @ work today and forgot to check the d3100 for u. I have the kinetics 2400's though for sure @ $150 used from a recent build a client never finished.

so youve got 2 kinetic hc2400s?

pm me please im interested

so youve got 2 kinetic hc2400s?

pm me please im interested

PM'd

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

I have 2 brand new 3100's here in the shop. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)