DC DOUND LABS

xMplar

This thread hurts my brain

yeah this kinda brings a headache to mind

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I would recommend not dealing with Ren, I've had business experience with him and I will honestly never deal with him again. Splwgn knows what happened with Ren. He still has a few of my amps which he refuses to return

Who the Eff is REN?

And I just had to lulz...

This thread is epic. Glad he found what he wanted :drink40:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

welll guys im glad im such a source of amusement for you ohh and thanks for the help it seems no matter at the fourms you go to if you cant type because of certain dificultys its always the same response it is asumed that your an idiot or that you know nothing

Really it must be an awfully rich life you have where you get so much plesure being a keyboard jocky and making fun of sumone who isnt as good at type or web speak etc as you for real well done you have succesfully manged to confirm my previously held beleif that most ppl are idiots unless they want sumthing thanks to those that pmed and offerd up words of HELP at least it shows there is still sum genuine ppl in the world

However i have now done what i needed to do and well after that its prooven to me that on every forum there even one as highly regurded as this one bullys come in all types i have struccled with my stuff for years and haveing you guys point it out once i can handle the i exp[lain and over and over again you keep going really guys grow the F&^K up this is an audio lifestyle fourm to talk about audio help ppl wth audio etc etc

ohh and the offer of help once you foiund out what i did for a living nah thats cool you have got the wrong attitude for my ppl to work with you mate :rofl:

I deal with ppl who judge pll on the content of character not how badly they type when they have had to take a drug so that tey can walk or beacause they have dislexia or anything else its a pity there is so many of you aorund the interweb you seem to get into everything and hell sumtimes your even funny but always at sumone else expense

never mind but thanks to those that did help you know who are and it is appreciated ohh and as you can see it happens to me once and awhile ohh but i cant spell very well got jokes for that too

Ren

xMplar

Hey Ren!

Fuck you and GTFO!!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i wont lie this thread made me Lol a bit

but it seems like hes on some MAJOR meds (some hallucinogenics) so i feel kinda bad for laughin

on a serious note bro, if you can slow down for me i can try my best to help you - granted im still new too but supercharged has taught me ALOT - granted his answer will be better than mine, but im just tryin to make sure your problem gets solved

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

Archived