Soldering gun help?

home depot has a butane soldering torch, comes with 5 different heads, a roll of solder and a case for around 15 bucks, and then a can of butane is like 3-4 bucks. i spent less than $20 on my set, and i couldnt be happier with it. it works great, gets hot fast.

linkey linkey

Edited by crispy_chick3n

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

i have had mine for about 3-4 months now. used it quite a bit for electrical repairs in customer vehicles, i have only gone through about a quarter of the can of butane. constantly running you could proably get 1-2 hours out of a full torch

© crispy_chick3n inc

electric units get hotter a little faster, but most of them are strictly for one purpose. this has attachments for your wire, soldering on a circut board, a rope cutter, and when it is time to heat shrink you can pull the tip off and it becomes a heat gun, and also there is no cord to fuck with. overall this has quite a few advantages over an electric unit.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I'm not looking to spend anymore than $100 but I don't want to spend anywhere near that for one right now.

wtf??????? thats not helpful in any way.

Umm $1-$20. Better?

YES! a lot better than saying $100 when you only want to spend $20. thats just stupid.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.