4 shocker signature motors (price fixed)

600 plus shipping obo.

these are the loudest watt for watt ferrite based motors.

triple 10'' wide slugs, 1.25'' top plate, tight spl gap.

due to the high carbon steel they do rust pretty easily and is why they are stained up. It doesn't affect performance and won't matter once painted I just never got to it.

I have lost all interest in loud so these need to go. Don't be afraid to post offers but don't low ball either. Scott Sackett and Fix my speaker can recone these for sure. Other places that have 3'' 4 layer coils might be able to as well. I also have 4 12'' baskets 2 gray, one gloss black and one flat black. any interest in those I will get pictures. These motors fit in the flat rate boxes so shipping is much cheaper than when I bought them. These are in the same condition I bought them in. did 153 on music with 3 on 3k, and 147 on 3k single 12'' both first attempts.

any questions feel free to ask.

pictures

0804010936a.jpg

0804010936.jpg

0804010936d1.jpg

0804010936c.jpg

0804010936e.jpg

0804010936b1.jpg

0804010937c.jpg

0804010937b.jpg

0804010937a.jpg

0804010937.jpg

sorry I put wrong price down it was supposed to say 600 not 800

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

good price on the 4 together. Do you know the coil gap by chance? I have a bunch of 4 layer tight gap coils, want to see if it matches those motors

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Wats the weight on these?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Pm me price for all shipped to 47130 also for just one.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

good price on the 4 together. Do you know the coil gap by chance? I have a bunch of 4 layer tight gap coils, want to see if it matches those motors

well I can measure it with a tape measure I had a caliper measurement, but that is saved to my pm's on caco and I can't get to them. the gap is right around 2 15/16-3 3/16. I had 4 layer d1.4's in it.

Is it 600obo for one or all of them?

all 4 I paid 1600 plus shipping I just need to sell these

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

0521091844.jpg

here is a comparison vs 12'' hd3c for the people that don't know these

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

Seeing as how this member was banned from SMD, this thread is closed..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites