Second Skin Audio

Team Second Skin - Looking For Members!

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: NSPL, Bassrace, IASCA, DB Drag, PCA, MECA

Comp vehicle: 98 chevy blazer 4 door

Current setup: 2 level 6 15s in a hobbywerks box on 2 lanzar opti 6ks and 5 sprinter group 31s and a DC power 270xp alt

Why you should be part of the team: i compete in every east cost show i can make it to im part of Team DC Team Deadly Hertz and Team Maxxsonics

i have a good reputation on the east coast

brandons.jpg

deep hitters video spread

and have to rep my teams and people

Thank you for your time

Edited by twistajay
mrzl4.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take it that having a not so beautiful ride and a small system doesnt get you looked at very well?

We sponsor all sorts of people, big and small. So thank you for entering!

well thank you for the opportunity. i rlly appreciate that. usually people dont get noticed until theyre atleast decently out there. and since i started this project all at once instead of one piece at a time. theres no big noticeable difference lol. once again thanks

Organization in which you are or will be competing in:MWSPL

Comp vehicle:1999 Ford F-150 Ext. Cab

Current setup:Kicker:(Subwoofer) SoloX18,(Subwoofer amp) Zx1500.1,(Doorspeaker amp) Zx350.4,(Doorspeakers) DS68.2

Why you should be part of the team:

As a member of the Second Skin Sound Deadening Team, I would constantly promote the product both at competitions and in college. I’ll be attending Ozark Technical College in Springfield, Missouri for auto-collision repair this fall. I look forward to promoting your products there and after graduating in my shop. Some sound deadening is destroyed in accidents, and I would promote your products to be used as a replacement or added for comfort in the vehicle.

I’ve only been involved in car audio for two years now, but I enjoy it and have learned a lot about it. I’ve met a lot of knowledgeable people locally and would like to promote your product to them. I recently started competing in SPL contests locally and hit 143.2db my first metering. I really enjoy entering and competing in these contests and would love to promote your product there.

Another unique way I could promote your product is at locally at truck-pulling competitions. A lot of people I know compete and always are complaining about how loud it is in the cabin during their run. I would show them the difference between a deadened truck and not and get you some customers.

Being part of something bigger than me would be one of the more important reasons to be on my first team. As part of a team I would be eager to learn more and test new products and features. I would only want to endorse quality products, and I know that Second Skin is definitely a quality product.

(For more pictures or my build of this truck please look at my build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112734-my-99-f-150/page__p__1576460__fromsearch__1#entry1576460 )

Now some pictures:

First I have a picture of my pride and joy.

mms_picture.jpg

Now some of the boxes I have had over the years. Another reason I would be good to have as part of the team is that I strive to make my truck and boxes look good. I never go with bare boxes.

downsized_0326111659c.jpg

Completesetup.jpg

For the current sub box:

FinalBox.png

Newsub10.jpg

Boxdone3.jpg

Boxdone6.jpg

First trophy from my first comp.

Comp-18.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by DudeWith4x4

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: Meca for the rest of this season. then im considering branching out into some other orgs

Comp vehicle: 97 Nissan Maxima GLE

Current setup: Sundown NsV2-18, American Bass VFL 500.1, DC Power Alt, Deka and Kinetik batts and lots of wire :)

Why you should be part of the team: Because im the under dog.... in a trunk :peepwall:

2011-06-29141812.jpg

2011-07-16183732.jpg

2011-03-19151006.jpg

American Bass*DC Power